ORGANIZE YOUR KIDS THIS SUMMER
|Written by: Barbara Myers |
Submitted On: 5/20/2004
|Used with permission of Family-Content.com.
As your children enjoy their warm-weather playtime outdoors,
try these tips to keep them safe and organized:
1) Place a large plastic container on your back porch or deck.
Make sure it's big enough to hold all their outdoor toys. Insist
on a daily clean-up time.
2) Fill a cooler with ice, drinks, snacks and wipes so kids
won't need to go in and out of the house as much.
3) Set up an "outdoor supply box" filled with hats, sunscreen,
sunglasses, flip flops, towels, bug repellent and a small first
aid kit. Keep it near the door.
4) Keep sand and water outside by placing a mat and tub
for soiled shoes and clothes near the door.
5) Store a tire pump and wrench near kids' bicycles. Teach
kids how to inspect their bicycles weekly.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
--Barbara Myers has a free time management tips booklet,
meal planner, daily organizing checklist, and much more